Suicide2Hope (s2H) is not a crisis intervention workshop. s2H is a one-day workshop designed for professional helpers and caregivers working with people who have been previously at risk, continue to struggle with thoughts of suicide, and are currently safe from acting upon those thoughts. This training provides tools to help professional helpers and persons with experience of suicide who are ready to move forward with living, to work together to develo achievable and significant recovery and growth goals.
- Participants will learn their beliefs, values and attitudes as helpers and how these impact on the effectiveness of their work.
- Describe the key features of a hope-oriented suicide recovery and growth approach to suicide.
- Understand a framework for finding and exploring recovery and growth opportunities in suicide experiences.
- Apply a model to set meaningful and significant recovery and growth goals.
Fees are $150.00 per person.
DATE/TIME: Friday, October 11, 2019 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Zehr's Stanley Park Community Room, 1005 Ottawa St. N., Kitchener, ON N2A 1H1
To register for this training or any other inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 742-3191,
For cancellations within 7 days of training:
- No refund will be provided.
- The registration can be transferred to someone else of your choosing OR transferred to a spot in the future.
For cancellations with more than 7 days' notice:
- Refund will be provided minus an administration fee.
Workshops may be cancelled at the discretion of Thresholds if there are not enough participants to adequately provide the training.