We look forward to having you join us.
To register, please contact our team.
Dates: Next session to be determined
Location: Thresholds Homes and Supports, 236 Victoria Street N, Suite 2A, Kitchener
- Notice and respond to situations where suicidal thoughts might be present.
- Recognize that invitations for help are often overlooked.
- Move beyond the common tendency to miss, dismiss, and avoid suicide.
- Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and Keep Safe.
- Be aware of community resources and how to connect someone for further help.
For cancellations within 7 days of training:
No refund will be provided. The registration can be transferred to someone else of your choosing OR transferred to a later date.
For cancellations with more than 7 days’ notice:
A refund will be provided, less an administration fee.
Workshops may be cancelled at the discretion of Thresholds if there are not enough participants to adequately provide the training, or due to inclement weather.
We ask that you please avoid the use of perfume, cologne, lotions, scented hairspray, and other scented products during the workshop.